The Paulsen System B40-B49
€8.32 without VAT (for Customers outside the EU)
$11.47 (without VAT)
The Paulsen System in the Sicilian Defence (1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 e6) consists, after the further moves 3.d4 cxd4 4.Nxd4, of two large subsections: the Paulsen ( Kan )Variation (after 4…a6) and the Taimanov Variation (after 4…Nc6). There are numerous transpositions and it is logical for both variations to be treated on a single CD. In addition to this, Norbert Sommerbauer has also examined all the other sub-variations which fi t into B40-B49. The CD offers to the player of the black pieces an almost complete repertoire against 1.e4, but is also well suited to the player with White, since the author also offers the latter his recommendations.
All features at a glance:
- 34 database texts
- 330 games annotated by the author
- handy database prepared by the author containing 3725 games
- large database with 89,275 games
- training database with exercises going from simple to practically insoluble
- database of all Sommerbauer‘s games
- reader based on ChessBase 9.0
About the author
International Master Norbert Sommerbauer from Austria has been playing
the Paulsen System for a good 20 years and this CD represents his fi rst
work for ChessBase.
System requirements: Pentium, 32 MB RAM, Windows 98 SE/2000/Me/XP
Often ordered with...